- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- - Diabetes Induced Erectile Dysfunction
- - Low Testosterone Induced Erectile Dysfunction
- Premature Ejaculation (PE)
- - Diagnosis Types Causes (PE)
- - Management Techniiques (PE)
- - Medical Treatment Option (PE)
- Combined ED + PE
- Performance Anxiety
- Ejaculation Problem
- - Delayed Ejaculation
- - Retrograde Ejaculation
- - Anejaculation
- - Painful Ejaculation
- Loss of Libido
- Sexual incompatibility / Mismatched libido
Retrograde ejaculation or dry ejaculation is an ejaculation in the backward direction towards the Bladder. This type of ejaculation occurs when bladder neck does not close and the semen enters the bladder neck reaching the bladder and fails to come out from urethra. This type of condition is not so common and there is no harm to health also due to retrograde ejaculation.
When absence of ejaculation is noticed in men, then there is high chance that there is presence of retrograde ejaculation. Absence of ejaculation can also occur due to an ejaculation retrograde ejaculation. Urine test needs to be done to detect the actual reason behind absence of ejaculation.
Treating the condition is difficult but in maximum of the cases, there is no need for treatment. We, at Monga’s Health World understand your problems and guide you towards a healthy life. Contact Dr. Yuvraj Arora Monga and Dr.Jyoti Arora Monga right away.